Recycle Rama Northwestern Michigan
If you would like to participate in the second annual Recycle Rama please contact: email@example.com or 855.2Go.Zero (855.246.9376)
Manistee County Recycles
WHAT IS THE MANISTEE COUNTY PA69 RECYCLING PROGRAM?
Public Act 69 allows Michigan Counties and local units of government to enter into an agreement to fund a residential recycling program. The recycling sites listed below that use the PA69 Guidelines are paid for and are for use by residents of their corresponding Manistee County Townships only. Please refer directly to townships that are not inside the PA69 Program to inquire on what services they provide.
- Arcadia Township – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Bear Lake Township – Visit http://bearlaketwp.com/
- Brown Township- See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- City of Manistee – Visit https://www.manisteemi.gov/
- Cleon Township/Village of Copemish – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Dickson Township – Call 231.477.5885
- Filer Township – Visit https://www.filertownship.com/
- Manistee Township – Visit http://manisteetownship.com/
- Maple Grove Township/Village of Kaleva – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Marilla Township – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Norman Township – Call 231.848.4564
- Onekama Township/Village of Onekama – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Pleasanton Township – Visit http://www.pleasantontownship.org/
- Springdale Township – See Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines
- Stronach Township – Visit http://www.stronachtownship.net/
To learn more about the PA69 Recycling Program, view the following documents below:
- Manistee County PA69 Recycling Guidelines 2018
- Business Sponsorship Form 2018
- Sign up for the Manistee County PA69 Recycling Program E-newsletter to stay up to date on area recycling news, events and helpful recycling a waste reduction tips.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org; In the subject line enter “Subscribe Me”. In the body of the email include your full name, email address and your Township, City or Village.
- Check out the 2Go-Zero Recycling Guide to learn where to recycle or donate your unwanted items.
Yes to copy paper, writing paper, computer paper, mail, newspaper, magazines, telephone books, brown paper bags, cardboard/paper board boxes
No to metallic wrapping or tissue paper, disposable paper products, wax coated or frozen food boxes, furnace filters
Yes to #1 PET or PETE – pop, water, shampoo/conditioner, #2 HDPE – milk jugs, laundry detergant, juice, #4 LDPE – mustard, honey, food storage containers, #5 medicine containers, ketchup, yogart, #7 Other – gallon bottles, juice jugs, garden pots
No to Containers that held auto fluids or hazardous materials, foam/”Styrofoam” products, plastic film (food/stretch wrap), shopping bags or trash bags, pet food, feed or seed bags
Yes to steel and tin cans, aluminum foil and cans, empty aerosol cans
No to Pots, pans, bake-ware and utensils, paint cans or propane cylinders, scrap metal – car parts, siding, window frames and doors
Yes to clear bottles and jars, blue bottles and jars, green bottles and jars, brown bottles and jars
No to dishware or ceramics, broken windows, mirrors, window or door glass, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes
Subscribe for a little or a lot of local economic news.
Don’t worry, we delete spam too – that’s why we only send out important emails.